Monday, September 3, 2007

draNgNon progress 9/3

Well, gee, circumstances sort of affected me and I made hardly any progress at all on last week's list. I guess really, my list sort of changed. I'm not going to bother with the little table I normally put. Here is about all I got done:

Kuanchichi
• ran Heroic Mech a couple times - now has 30 badges
• ran AV enough to get his chest
• reguilded with Darkfall
• Friendly with Violet Eye!
• Honored with Ogri'la and Skyguard
• broke +1000 heals on healy gear

Eeyan
• 18-slot AD bag (for a visual distinction)
• ducked into BRD with Teltanara for her first kill-quests.
• Teltanara Andorhal beacons
• helped Teltanara clear Burning Steppes...
• ...mining all the way, selling the bars

That's about it. Doesn't sound like much, but that was a lot of AV, and running around with Teltanara. Actually she got big enough that now Eeyan is starting to generate XP and has gone up a few percent of level, now.

Ok, so, bad timing wrt new guild goodness but we are taking a vacation starting this week! The vacation dates overlap badly with my progress ones; there won't be an update for two weeks. So over the next two weeks, I wonder what I can get done... here's a focus/todo list.

Kuanchichi Lower City rep, mount money, primals, and practice w/heroics
• run Heroic Auchidoun-something...
• mats for riding crop
• battlegrounds
• clear Dukes in Silithus, damn it
• turn in the wingman quest in AV
• pick up Violet Signet
• spellthread for new healy pants
• mats for another healy weapon enchant

Eeyan Ony key, 0.5 quests, blacksmithing, questing with Teltanara
• Onyxia key.
• mats for next 0.5 quest
• Hellfire Ramparts run
• bodyguard for Teltanara. it's so hard, soloing a holy priest

These two are the same as before. However, my playtime being limited I doubt I will get anything done...

Trismestigus epic ground mount
• quests in Silithus
• Honor Hold for profession training
• herbing for dollars, er, gold

Vhaas mount money, and Dranei rep for Elekk:
• clear Fallen Hero of the Horde questline
• clear Everlook quests
• clear outdoor Eastern Plaguelands quests
• 300 cooking
• neutral with Timbermaw Hold
• friendly with Thorium Brotherhood
• run BRD again...!

1 comment:

Clara said...

Teltanara does like her bodyguard. :-D