Saturday, October 27, 2007

Darkfall encore

This afternoon Viljo and Kuanchichi logged in to Hyjal. There was a little bit of chatter and it turned out that about 2/3 of the people online were alts of raiders or members. There was a bit of banter about who was who and how it was "alt day".

Now I've been considering the wisdom of pulling Eeyan and Teltanara into Darkfall for a bit now. One the one hand, what if something catastrophically bad happens and we need to flee Darkfall? But on the other hand, don't we eventually want to get them into Kara and such?

So I decided that it was time for me to bite the bullet. I whispered the GL's alt asking if we could bring our alts in. Despite my worries, he said sure. So in guild chat I said I'd be back in a bit, and hopped to Telt. There I gquit Ancestor Cult, bye bye pretty tabard :'(, and then got invited to Darkfall on Teltanara. Eeyan followed suit shortly after.

I am sorry to be out of Ancestor Cult, but I'm excited at the thought of leveling Telt and getting her into bigger and better instances.

1 comment:

draNgNon said...

Kaviaa (one of the more senior priests in guild) later told me "good! we need more characters with good players!"

that made me feel good