Monday, March 10, 2008

draNgNon (no) progress 10 March

It's been 2 weeksalready? It has! Well I remained unhappy with my DPS, and life in the Real World sucked. So, pretty much no progress whatsoever on the list I had two weeks ago, other than Eeyan clearing most of the Stormspire quests, and Kuan finally got 350 on 2H Maces! That has been bugging me. Meanwhile I have not updated the blog as much as I'd like, I have not played as much WoW as I have been previously, and and and. Life > Wow. Sometimes that's not so good.

Here the list again, with a couple edits. Kuan's DPS has improved but still bottoms out the list in the 25 mans. So I need to focus on improving my reflexes here. Or UI. Or both.

Kuanchichi Flask of Supreme Power, PVP, and Pugs
• Exalted with Keepers of Time
• Heroic Arc
• PvP... get at least 2 pieces of S1
• Arenas 5x5
• farm for [Major Frost Prot]
• 350 on 2H Axes
• Learn Cauldron of Major Fire Prot
• Pick up the badged healy shield

Eeyan blacksmithing, 0.5 quests, epic mount money for Teltanara
• Revered with Thrallmar
• Finish Scryer quest chains in SMV
• Neutral with Netherwing
• Path of Conquest
• Strat run (for Tier 0 Shoulders and Pants)
• Scholo run (for Tier 0 Hat)
• 375 blacksmithing
• 340+ all ranged

Aurochh leveling, enchanting skillups
• Start on Badlands
• Clear BB quests in STV
• Uldaman
• 280 enchanting
• Mounted

Vhaas mount money, Dranei rep
• Clear outdoor Silithus quests
• Start Dranei quests in Hellfire
• BRD

Trismestigus mount money, tailoring
• quests in Silithus
• 290 Tailoring

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you actually need the S1 gear to improve your DPS, or is it just to have for pvp'ing?