Tuesday, May 27, 2008

about those PANTS!!!

I am still doing the Pants Dance.

I should go to bed. OMG I have been annoyed forever that T4 legs were a skirt, and even more annoyed that Kuan was in a skirt.

/dance

So about the re-gem. T4 pants are +20 spell hit. T5 +14 spell hit, +20 crit. What I basically did was say screw it: I pulled the Veiled Noble Topaz out of his boots, the only red socket Kuan has, and replaced it with the Runed Crimson Spinel which is the other quest reward for getting the Heroic Magisters' Terrace Key. Then, in the new yellow socket in the T5 pants I put Great Dawnstone.

So the bottom line, gem-wise, is that +5 dmg +4 spell hit has been replaced with +12 dmg, +8 spell hit. Not so shabby.

But enough sitting here typing. I need to dance more. Must focus on what's important: no more skirt, on my beautiful male troll! Then, to bed.

No comments: