Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mag's head

Last night was Gruul + Mag for Darkfall. Viljo was the mage tank (/flex) and we managed to down Maulgar and Gruul on our first tries. Of course this meant that once we got to Magtheridon we messed up the first time. It was due to someone not being sure if they were a cube clicker and not getting an affirmative in time to click. Anyway Mag died our second try, once we got the clicking sorted out.

Vilijo already had the wand and t4 chest from Mag. So Viljo isn't all that interested in the loot. Except for Mag's head. I decided that I wanted the head. The ring you get as quest reward isn't all that great. But it would be a slightly better boss dps ring than what Viljo had. And even more importantly it would be a quest that Viljo finished.

So Viljo bid all his dkp. I figured I might as well. If I didn't bid everything and someone else got the head, I'd be annoyed that I missed out. And if I did bid everything and someone else got the head, then that someone else would deplete their dkp.

Viljo is now the proud weared of the Band of Crimson Fury.

No comments: