Friday, October 17, 2008

Achievements

We finally got a chance to log on last night. The 3.0 patch is pretty spiffy.

I'm really appreciating having more banks space due to learning mounts and pets. Also the conversion of Badges of Justice and battleground marks into a currency instead of the previous item that took up bank and bag space is just great. I only wish that more items had been converted into a currency. For example I'd like it if the Halaa tokens or the Cenarion Circle items, or the AD repeatable item quest rewards had all been converted to currency. I'd gain another 6 or so bank slots. But really I'm just happy about the 3 mounts, 8 pets, and 5 currency objects that are no longer taking up space. :D

I'm also intrigued by the achievements. I was quite displeased to learn that I did not in fact have all of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms mapped for Viljo. I was missing a few spots in 2 or 3 zones on each continent. As Kuan was too they ran around together for some mapping goodness.

The one achievement that is displeasing me is the Loremaster. I'm missing many many quests in EK and Kalimdor. Which can be dealt with, though it is annoying. However, I'm only missing a few in Outland. I know that in Nagrand one of those quests is the talbuck poo quest. I don't want to pick up poo for stinky draenei. :( We'll see if I cave on that or not.

No comments: