Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pants! or: Old World Stubbornness

I've been busy with Real Life things keeping me away from the game! That will continue for another week or so.

I never lost my determination to get Eeyan all the way through the Tier 0.5 gear quests. (Kuan never cared about this quest chain.) Lately, given the renewed interest in AD rep, we've been taking Kuan and Viljo about once a week through undead-side Stratholme, up to the Magistrate, and then swapping Eeyan in. This has been a heretofore vain attempt to convince Rivendare to drop [Shadowcraft Pants], something he's never done for me since Eeyan first started running Strat in what, January 2006. That's all Eeyan needed to complete Anthion's Parting Words.

OMFG, tonight, we made another run of it again he did it. I got to turn in the quest!



Now, I have the last set of quests to do so Eeyan can complete the chain. Woo!



...

...well, and work on getting the hat from Gandling, and the chest from Drakk. :-/ At least Kuan still needs AD rep, so Scholomance works for that. Getting people to run UBRS now, hm.

No comments: