Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Patch Day!

It's 3.0 patch day! Wheee.

I will be swapping Ikoli from skin to inscription. My plan eventually is to have 4 lvl 80 characters - Kuan, Eeyan, Tylara, and Ikoli. Clara will have Viljo, Telt, and Mornara (who will be a death knight); she may or may not bring Kairon all the way up along with Tylara. I wanted Tylara and Kairon further along by now, but as the dearth of posts here lately might have hinted, life has come along in the last month and really interfered with Wow.

Anyhow, I had some specs worked out in a saved-but-not-published post, but a quick perusal shows me trees changed again. But we will be heading into Wrath of the Lich King with Kuan and Viljo hitting Northrend from the Kalimdor side, Eeyan and Telt from the EK side, and the other toons hitting Outland.

1 comment:

tanthalas said...

Death Knights are completely new characters - not made out of old ones. In WotLK, you'll be able to create a new DK and start a level 55.