Monday, December 29, 2008

Nexus and Azjol-nerub

Last night, as DraNgNon posted, Eeyan and Telt got to 72. After they leveled, and trained they went with a couple of friends to Nexus and Azjol-Nerub. It was a lot of fun to actually get them leveled and then to do some instancing. I always forget just how much fun it is to heal when I'm questing. Questing is fun, but to be honest Eeyan is a colossal bad ass, and really doesn't need Telt trailing along behind him. He's just nice, and lets her tag along.

The one downer about the Nexus run was that the tank was a druid who respecced out of boomkin. So he wanted caster stuff, too. This is cool, but I was kind of annoyed when he passed on a nice caster offhand and then got huffy when I was going to need it. I guess that is just a reminder to me to always get loot rules straightened out at the start.

It was a lot of fun to instance with Eeyan and Telt again :D

No comments: