Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Strand of the Ancients

Kuanchichi and Viljo restarted their former Monday night PvP tradition. PvP on Monday night is kind of nice. You can intersperse it with a few daily quests and it's all good.

Well we tried out the battle ground that is new for Wrath of the Lich King, Strand of the Ancients. Kuan had been in it once before, but Viljo never had so I was hopelessly confused at first.

Basically the battle ground has two phases. You either defend or attack. It seems that Horde defends first and Alliance attacks first, but I can't tell if that is just the random luck of the draw for us last night. Anyway there are 6 gates, which you have to get through with vehicles and bombs, and you have to defend the gates with turrets.

Viljo has craptacular health so I found the best place for him when attacking was in one of the tanks. On defense, I had less of a clue what do to, but I'll try to get one of the turrets next time.

No comments: