Saturday, November 28, 2009

PvP Experience

Last night we took Ikoli and Mornara into the battlegrounds! We went into Alterac Valley and Strand of the Ancients. They garnered wins and all kinds of achievements!

The experience gains from Alterac Valley were insane. Capping a tower or downing Balinda were almost 12000 xp each. Ikoli gained 25% of level just in the battlegrounds. My goal for her is to get the [Medallion of the Horde] for her by the end of the weekend. I'm not sure what Clara's goal is for Mornara, or if she even has one, she was having so much fun.

Healing in a battleground is weird. I need to adjust my raid frames a bit as I do not grey out people who are out of range. This was never a problem with Kuan in the battlegrounds but is a big pain on Ikoli. I also need to reconsider her spec, but she's still too little for it to matter.

No comments: