Friday, December 7, 2007

the benefit of the mindless...

I've been super busy with non-WoW things this week, so I've really only been able to log in and do mindless activities. But that has resulted in a couple nice things getting done.

First of all Aurochh cleared RFD! Viljo walked both him and Evallen through, and he got a couple upgrades. What was funny was I had only ever been in RFD a couple times before, and then it was a straight run to the end boss. So there were all these quests and bosses I never knew about, and we down'd them all.

Last night, Eeyan just mosey'd on over to Firewing point, and killed Blood Elves until he had enough signets to hit honored with Scryer. Finally! A vendor in Shatt he is honored with!

This morning, I had a look at what he could get. Shoulder inscrip with some +crit - I shouldn't wate it on the crappy shoulders he's wearing. Blacksmithing recipes - he's got at least 9 skillups to go. :-( Ah well! At least that's out of the way.

Anyhow, after getting honored with Scryer, Eeyan refocused on Nagrand questing. *boom* The story suddenly has regained coherence, and I was reluctant to log out...

No comments: