Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baradin Hold: Alizabal Dialogue

With the 4.3 patch a new boss was added to Baradin Hold. Her name is Alizabal, and she hates. She's not particular in what she hates. Though most of it is directed at the raid, since we're right that and easy to hate on.


Alizabal yells: How I HATE this place. My captors may be long-dead, but don't think I won't take it all out of you miserable treasure-hunters.

The hate starts before you even get to her.


Alizabal shares a model with Mother Sharazz and Dalliah the Doomsayer.


Alizabal yells: I hate adventurers.
Alizabal yells: My hate will consume you!
Alizabal yells: I hate armor.

Alizabal puts a nasty damage spell on one of the non-tanks. If everyone isn't grouped up to split the damage that person is going to die horribly.


Alizabal yells: I hate martyrs.

She also requires a tank swap due to frequently skewering the current tank to the ground with one of her swords.


Alizabal yells: I hate standing still.

Alizabal does a whirlwind effect similar to Bonestorm from Lord Marrowgar


Alizabal yells: Feel my hatred!
Alizabal yells: I hate you all!


Alizabal yells: I hate... every one of you...

Almost, I feel a little bad for her. She hates everything so much. Bah, who am I kidding, she drops purples: kill her!

No comments: