Thursday, November 1, 2007

name change

The second toon I ever rolled was a Tauren huntress, named Siobhantha.

"sho-vahn-tha"

She's 45 now; I only ever use her to play with friends leveling up. Kuan and Eeyan are just far more fun.

sigh. Nobody could get it, and while some people abbreviated it the easier-to-remember "bhantha," a lot of people just called her "siob" which just doesn't flow.

Tonight I coughed up the $10 to change her name in the DB to Bhantha.

But, that is not important nor why I am posting. I just wanted to mention that the final confirmation page on name change has as a graphic, a Human warrior named Leeroy, changing his name to Elroy, and saying: "I'll finally be able to play in peace."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love that Blizz has a sense of humor.

Now, if only they could make the Mac client not so crashy.