Friday, November 16, 2007

Teltanara and Fear Ward

A week-ish ago Teltanara hit level 65, This was just after Eeyan had reached level 67. Sadly she only reached 65 after the group had finished the Ring of Blood quests. So she still has to do them. :( I remain convinced that the only reason we were able to do Ring of Blood was because we got one of the main tanks from The Fabled (who are most of the way through TK:Eye and SSC) to help us. Even so there were a couple of really close calls there.

Anyway she is now 65 and could wear the spiffy Collar of Command that dropped the first time through Auchenai Crypts. Which is good because her +heal is abominable right now and needs all the help it can get.

So last night I logged her in intending to make some more primal mooncloth. My goal is to get all three Primal Mooncloth set pieces ready for her to put on when she reaches 70. She's already got the belt in the bank, but needs Primal Life for the shoulders, and (now that I look at it) Primal Mana and primal mooncloth for the robe.

While I was puttering around assembling motes of water and life I realized that I need to take Telt to the trainer. She has a new spell courtesy of the patch. Fear Ward!! Of course they nerfed the crap out of it before giving it to everyone. It now only lasts for 3 minutes and has a cooldown of 3 minutes, so it can only be case one one person at a time. But I could see this being quite useful, Especially when paired with her usual accomplice, Eeyan, who already has will of the Forsaken to get out of fears.

No comments: