Tuesday, November 20, 2007

won with a 3

Kuanchichi helped down Prince last night and I guess nobody else wanted [Ruby Drape of the Mysticant] becuase he got it with a 3.

Now that means I get to farm some, I spose. I see if I can tap Darkfall's guild bank; the +hit on the cloak means I can replace the +hit enchant on his T4 gloves with spellpower.

But it's even more. Prince yielded 3 badges (!) and now he only needs 2 more to get [Earthquake Bracers] which I will also want spellpower on. Or perhaps +allstats? Hm.

Edit 17:14 PST: the mats list
Gloves - Spellpower
• 6 Primal Mana
• 6 Large Prismatic Shards
• 6 Planar Essence
Cloak - Subtlety
• 4 Small Prismatic Shards
• 2 greater Planar Essence
• 8 Primal Shadow
Bracers - Stats
• 6 Arcane Dust
• 6 Lesser Planar Essence
Bracers - Spellpower
• 6 Large Prismatic Shards
• 6 Primal Fire
• 6 Primal Water

Hm, Kuan needs to go fishing, and farm up some Manas. I think I have the rest on a banker, although I might be light on the Shards.

No comments: