Friday, November 14, 2008

Ikoli

...actually, for all I've healed lowbie stuff with her, and I've healed with Kuan, I really don't know what I'm doing much for a healy priest. I knew all about mana effciencies and theorycrafting for one before Burning Crusade dropped, but... wheee! I've left Ikoli unspec'd since the 3.0 patch dropped. After all the spec doesn't matter when she's hanging around Ogrimmar, milling herbs and learning Glyphs, and waiting for her Knight in Black Armour, I mean for Clara to get her Death Knight out of the instanced area. Which of course will be a while as Kuan and Viljo are off questing in the newly opened continent.

I do know I want her Imp DS. So, here is what I'll do now.

For 80, if she gets there, I am thinking, perhaps erroneously, but hard to tell for me right now, that enough efficiency is available to me I don't have to overtalent for it, and I'm going to go for haste and crits. Perhaps that's my inner shaman talking. Anyhow, here's a shot at that idea, it's not got CoH, maybe I do want that, but right now, haste and crits. If it seems a bad idea, well, there are 10 levels she's got before she needs to even think about changing those points.

Speaking of my inner shaman, Inner Focus in the priest Disp tree is very similar in concept to the shaman Elemental Mastery. I should macro that in front of the standard 'big heal' Ikoli would cast most in a group situation, the way Kuan macros it in front of his lightning casts. But which is it?

No comments: