Friday, November 21, 2008

Screenshots again.

I mentioned that I was working on uploading screenshots to Picasa. The link in my first post about it is now bad, and it's best just to look at http://picasaweb.google.com/draNgNon. I am not using Picasa for anything but Wow.

I've been trying to do a few every night before logging in to WotLK, and I now have 51 screenshots up there of varying quality, including some of Kuan going to Shatterspear Village and the opening of AQ on Hyjal, which was only the second server to do it. It's pretty obvious how much both my hardware and the Wow graphics engines have changed! Of course, the most important screenshot of that second set doesn't actually exist: Kuan getting the killing blow on Colossus of Zora. I was so excited, I hit cmd-alt-escape instead of cmd-shift-3 and *poof* there went my Wow client.

At some point this weekend I'll drop a permalink in the Blog UI for the screenshots. It will take a while before their subject matter... exits my LJ history and catches up to Blogger here.

No comments: