Sunday, April 11, 2010

Noblegarden sucks

I have come to the conclusion that I'm never going to get the Violet Protodrake. It'd be really nice to have a 310% speed mount, but I'll have to find some other way to do it.

Getting the Violet Protodrake requires getting the titles for all of the seasonal achieves. I can see myself doing the stupid shit for Love is in the air, if I'm really (horribly,terribly) desperate for achieve points. But one of the Noblegarden achieves is Shake Your Bunny-Maker. You have to put bunny ears on females of each race who are at least level 18.

This is so obnoxious. So very obnoxious.



I am a goddamn death knight. A fearsome former agent of the Scourge. Do I look like someone who should be wearing fucking bunny ears? NO. I look like someone who should be using my giant fucking mace to bash your fucking bunny-ear dispensing head in.

No comments: