Monday, April 21, 2008

Desktop Computer

Darkfall went into SSC this evening. We downed Lurker and made a few attempts on Leotheras.

Lurker was a one-shot, aside from Viljo dying twice. But I got not one but two battle rezs. So when all but one other mage died I was able to keep a sheep up. It was pretty embarassing to die twice in one boss fight though. :( I am blaming switching to my desktop computer. It's got a Kinesis keyboard and a slightly different layout due to a bigger screen. So there is a lot of adjustment as the keys I'm used to reaching for are in a different location. :(

Anyway we went on to try for Leotheras. It was actually a pretty good set of attempts. Our last one we got Leo down to 23%. I really need to look up how fire mages are supposed to survive getting an inner demon. I died to mine both times I got it. :( I guess there is a draw back to being a glass cannon, when something comes after you, it's kinda hard not to die. :(

4 comments:

tanthalas said...

You're supposed to be getting heals. :P

draNgNon said...

Yes, well, my heals are too slow for Viljo's glass-cannonness.

O wait, you mean from the healers? They were having their own issues with Inner Demons. Perhaps they should not be trying to Mind Blast them, eh?

As for Kuan, it took an ES, an LB, a stabby with the daggar, and another ES. No more Inner Demon.

tanthalas said...

How many healers do you guys bring for Leo? We ran SSC regularly with 7, which meant that during P2 we had 3 on the lock tank and 4 on the raid. You have to be really unlucky to have more than 2 healers getting Inner Demoned at once.

As for how priests should deal with their demons, they should just be Smiting. The only other spell they might consider using is SWP. With the healing->damage conversion, priests should always be able to kill their demons with plenty of time to spare.

Clara said...

We are bringing, I think, 7 healers to SSC. And we regularly got at least 3 if not 4 healers with Inner Demon. The resto shaman I saw got MC'd, and the priests were both killed. :(