Saturday, April 19, 2008

Magtheridon again

Tuesday Darkfall took on Magtheridon again. We've been having issues with healers lately. Or rather we haven't been having enough healers and that is the issue. So I told the RL and GL that I could bring my priest instead of my mage if they needed heals.

We ended up pugging in 4 healers and we still needed my priest to come along. Cerantra was one of the healers pugged in. Hopefully we can pursuade her to join Darkfall and come raiding with us, then we would have less of a healer problem!

Anyway, Teltanara and Kuan killed Magtheridon. Telt and the other priests got put on MT healing, and the resto shamans got put on group heals. It was a pretty smooth kill. We had a couple of dps deaths, but the tank didn't die! And neither did Kuan or Telt. Though Telt ate the +30 stam food instead of +healing food, just because Primal Mooncloth is so weak on the stamina.

No comments: