Saturday, April 5, 2008

Magister's Terrace part 2

Last night we signed on late, with the intention of getting Teltanara and Eeyan keyed for Heroic Magister's. We went through and got it done with relative ease, since the other three in our group were Darkfall (or ex-Darkfall) mains in full epics...

Now we can go back to playing almost-not-quite normally, without that hanging over our heads. Eeyan is now sitting on 3 spiffy gems, and has no sockets to put them in. I will need to get him some badges...! And Kuan, I am determined to get him the badged healy shield, and after that work on the other gear.

Hyjal, which was 2nd on AQ opening, is apparently 9th right now in Sunwell progress. That is No Good, but I wonder if the problem is not enough people know about the site that tracks it and the addon it requires. I sure didn't before I sat down to compose this post.

1 comment:

tanthalas said...

Spirestone is so far behind. :( Grr... stupid PvPers.