Wednesday, April 2, 2008

well... also...

Kuan and Viljo grabbed Isd and Ratrider and ran through Magister's Terrace, as well; they are now keyed for the heroic. It was pretty damn easy, which was a big change from the two attempts we've done before with other folks who just couldn't deal with the last pull. I love running instances with Isd.

Next, to get Eeyan and Teltanara keyed. But that will have to wait until a later day.

Still, I anticipate running this many times. I will not have Kuan hit 350 on 2H Axes again...

1 comment:

tanthalas said...

Grats on getting keyed. :)

I just did a heroic MrT (Mr. T is a night elf Mohawk!) tonight with a semi-pug. It was bear tank, resto shaman, and THREE FROST MAGES.

Best. Run. Ever. Things died so ridiculously fast. We cleared in less than 45 minutes. I'm pretty sure that we didn't really need a tank on anything except for the bosses and the 6 pulls too. :D But then again, I don't think he was really tanking since all the mages were pulling aggro left and right, or landing frostbolts on sheeps before the tank got to them...