Monday, June 23, 2008

The end of the world is coming

Well maybe just the next expansion.

Viljo got 348 swords last night.

He was farming for basilisk meat. Generally I hit the basilisks with two fireballs, and about half the time a fireblast too. If they are close to dead or an ignite is ticking I'll hit them with a sword while my molten armor takes them out. It's just about the only time that I hit things with a weapon.

Since I hit things with weapons so infrequently my weapons skills are generally quite abysmal. Even though my swords have somehow gotten to the astronomically high number of 348, my daggers, staves, and unarmed are all still below 300 or at best 310+.

This means that the next expansion is in fact pretty imminent. I estimate that they are shooting for next Thanksgiving-ish, and that it will probably slip to January like last time. :D Time to make sure all my reps are maxed out.

No comments: