Sunday, June 29, 2008

all about alts

So, out in the Real World, Clara and I got a new puppy last Friday. Puppies need a lot of attention! Also, they need to be watched, and instant attention if they need to be taken outside to reinforce housetraining. Wow-wise, that translates into a raiding and probably any end-game instancing hiatus. I'm guessing no raiding this week at all for us, and next week only one of us will get to go.

However that leaves us open for all that stuff that gets ignored. So far...

Kuan is now Exalted with Shattered Sun. Viljo hit it a couple days before, and we've been collecting the mats for V's Sorcerer Alchemist Stone.

Ikoli is now 325 Tailoring, level 53, and has all the runups to ST I care about. I always wanted her to be a PVP-ish Disc/Shadow spec, but now I have played her more than a few minutes at a time I'm really displeased with what she has. I need to figure out a pair of respecs (leveling/can damage/viable healing/not necessarily shadow) + (healing).

Tylara is 36, and respec'd. Clara and I talked about it, and 5 points in Devotion Aura is totally wasted. At least, in the 30s where we are. I am thinking this spec at level 60, but am not sure where I want the other 10 points.

I have a new banker alt for Tylara, and also to hold all the damn Fish Oil and Scales everyone mails Kuan just to be helpful.

Well, we will see how things go for the next week! Maybe, just maybe, Eeyan can hit 375 Blacksmithing too.

2 comments:

Clara said...

I admit that I tend to mail Kuan and the other shamans in the guild fish scales and fish oil. I know you all have enough, but in the guise of being helpful I get not-so-secret glee out of sending that crap to people.

I actually went a bought wrapping paper for the stack I was sending Hellshot. :-D

Unknown said...

For points you don't currently have, were I you, I'd get:

Stoicism - reducing the chance a tank is stunned is uber-good. Also, it helps make sure the mob can't dispell your judgements -- also key.

Toughness - more armor, less damage to you, more happy.

Sacred Duty - probably, it seems good.

For the last, well, reducing the cooldown on your stun will help control runners, but I dunno how cool that really is.