Thursday, June 19, 2008

Heroic Magister's

We didn't get to log into Wow until after midnight last night. That usually means working on Tylara and Clara's lowbie of choice. However I wasn't in the mood for that.

Rahlenti was on so we suckered him into tanking Heroic Magister's Terrace, which I haven't been to in a while. It wasn't until we had cleared the first few sets of trash that Rahlenti admitted he'd never tanked it on Heroic before.

"ooo boy," I said.

It wasn't so bad actually, although it would have been better if the healer was a) slightly less stoned and b) had a better connection. We cleared it all the way. But I will not take Kuan in there again without some Arcane Resist gear and/or some Resilience on. Vexallus is a bitch and Kael's Arcane damage during Gravity Lapse is really annoying.

Viljo got the [Scarlet Sind'orei Robes] out of it, too. Those are better than the T4 chest, so woo. Except, does that mean Heroic Magister's is supposed to be harder than Magtheridon...?

4 comments:

Clara said...

No, they just fucked up the itemization on mage t4 chest. :(

tanthalas said...

Well, technically the KT chest is higher ilvl than the Mag chest. I haven't looked too carefully, but I suspect most drops out of Heroic MrT (is-a-nightelf-mohawk!) are better than T4 gear, both because of higher ilvl and less retarded stat distributions.

draNgNon said...

have you looked at the nerfage they are doing in MgT next patch?

I wonder if that means they will nerf that gear too.

tanthalas said...

Yeah I saw, and no I don't think they'll nerf the drops. Part of their goal is to allow undergeared people to be able to step in there and get free loot. :P