Friday, July 18, 2008

Movin' on up

Darkfall down'd Al'ar, Anetheron, and Kaz'rogal this week. Clara and I missed the first two and that was my fault, Viljo should've been there while I watched the puppy. Kuan was there for Kaz, which Darkfall tried on a whim before a TK run, and who went down relatively easy for all that the the trash leading up to him was sheer chaos. Clara didn't make it, she didn't trust the puppy would settle enough.

We were a bit taken aback how easy it was.



Maybe it's 3 years of bias showing through but: chaos or no, it's a lot more mentally comfortable for me, defending the Horde camp.

Anyhow, with that Darkfall leaps up into the top 5000 US guilds on wowjutsu. And, while we still have a rambunctious puppy, I'm thinking we will be back to regularly scheduled wow-playing next week. Then I will get to enjoy hearing Clara swear about Viljo's new damage-a-riffic build, and to the other mages swear about it too...

No comments: