Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Boots for Telt

Last night we got the puppy settled enough that I got to go raiding. DraNgNon still watched him, because he feels that the world is his chew toy, including the power cord...

Darkfall was raiding Mt Hyjal last night. I was originally going to bring Viljo, but they were lacking healers again so Telt came along. I do enjoy healing with her, so that wasn't an issue. And she was the only priest with Improved Divine Spirit, so I was needed for buffing.

Rage, the first boss, and his trash wasn't too bad. Telt and a healy pally were assigned to keep the pally tank up for trash and then Telt was on the MT for the boss. She still doesn't have the stupid fricking PvP Trinket so she died in an iceblock. But she got picked for a battle rez and ended the fight alive.

The second boss Anetheron was much less cooperative. We did manage to get him to 21%, but the trash up to him was giving us a bunch of trouble. I was having a hard time keeping the pally tank up, between the massive spikes of damage from all the mobs he was tanking and the fact that I was supposed to be shackling a banshee. The only way it worked for me was to just ignore the banshees, and even then he sometimes went down. :( If I pre-cast heals too aggressively at the start of the fight I was pulling aggro from the mobs.

The excellent part of all of this was that Boots of the Divine Light dropped. Twice even. Telt got the first pair of boots and then a shadow priest took the second pair. They are nice boots, but not quite as nice +healing wise as the badge boots, and both the other holy priests had those. I blew some badges to get epic gems and had them cut and socketed immediately. :D

No comments: