Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Black Temple!

So this week both Drangnon and I got to raid. Monday was TK where we killed Al'ar, Void Reaver, and Solarian. This was quite exciting as Both Kuan and Viljo had the quest: Ruse of the Ashtongue. So the phoenix was killed and disguses were worn. I also got some good shots of Kuan fighting Void Reaver. I'll try to post those soon.

Anyway we killed the giant fire chicken, and then went to talk to Akama. Akama was quite happy about this, but still needed more work out of us. Fortunately Tuesday Darkfall was raiding Mount Hyjal. So upon Rage Winterchill's death (and subsequent looting) An Artifact from the Past was completed. We continued on to kill Anetheron, and Viljo got the spiffy shoulders: Hatefury Mantle. Of course Viljo got a new set of shoulders, I just finished putting epic gems in his t5 shoulders...

After Anetheron was dead we all ran to the Horde encampment. I have to say that I liked the waves of trash before Kaz'rogal. It was complete chaos, but so much better to be fighting beside the orcs, trolls, and tauren. Also the gargoyles, while annoying, were quite fun to kite. I think that Viljo will have a better time with the frost wyrms after I spec him back into fire and he has the extra range to reach them. We only had time for one attempt on Kaz'rogal, and we had a one percent wipe. There were a number of people who blew up the raid. Including one, usually stoned, mage who blew up *eleven* other people. Ouch. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet I can guess who? There's only one I know who gets stoned regularly?

Clara said...

Probably you can guess who ;-(