Saturday, August 16, 2008

knocking things out

Since I posted about my toons, I sure got a lot done. Eeyan got his Kara run in, has gotten his Flaming Signet, is now exalted with Violet Eye, and picked up an epic crossbow I need to scope. Now he needs Gruul.

Kuan did get his little dragon from the battlegrounds; and his 1200 gold, 22-slot bag. A daily run of Heroic Slave Pens got enough badges for the healy gloves, and Teltanara put +35 heals on them too. Picked up some lichens in there too; I'd thought they were only in Auchidoun. Some other dailies and he's sporting 100+gold and enough mats for anything, well, other than Primal Waters, so I'm about to go see about that.

And Tylara? She got to do the BG daily, but even though she won, no little dragon. She does, now, have her first tabard. It looks a bit incongruous... until the chest she's wearing sinks in.



She'll be wearing that tabard for a while, I bet. Once she's in full plate I'll think about a guild one, unless she has the Blood Knight tabard first.

No comments: