Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flying Carpets!

So I was chatting with DraNgNon and a couple of other friends yesterday, and one of them mentioned that in Wrath of the Lich King Tailors will be able to make and ride Flying Carpets. At first I was incredulous, how could something so sublimely cool get added when I have a tailor? Then I just grinned like an idiot. I thought it was just too cool to actually happen, so I just savored the thought while insisting that everyone else was making it up.

Today I did some research. Magnificient Flying Carpet has an entry on wowwiki, but no actual information. However there is a link to the Flying Carpet on WoWhead, and that pointed me to a very fast rug. Which has a pic from Blizzcast 4 where they have a screen shot of the text for a flying carpet. So apparently there will be Flying Carpets!! OMG I will need to level Telt's Tailoring as soon as Wrath drops.

No comments: