Tuesday, March 24, 2009

75!

Last night Eeyan and Teltanara got to level 75. They were doing a bunch of quests in Grizzly hills. These included freeing Troll spirits, freeing Ursoc's spirit, literally raining destruction down on the iron Dwarves, and finding shimmercap mushrooms. Bloody annoying to find those were, too.

Anyway they cut a swath of destruction through Grizzly Hills. Well Eeyan did anyway, as usual Telt followed behind him and looted, while casting an occasional renew on the uber-leet combat rogue.

After they were 75 and trained we decided that Drak'theron Keep and Violet Hold, were in order. But first we took a break for dinner. When I logged back in there was some allliance pally trying to do something in Conquest Hold. I have no idea what but he had a couple of DKs pounding on him. He was level 80 and trying to take out the level 76 DK, so I dropped a bunch of heals. The dumbass never even noticed me, he just kept pounding on the smaller DK and never noticed that he wasn't dying...

Anyway, the level 80 DK and I started talking and "she" agreed to tank us through DTK. I have put she in quotes because despite her stated gender she was attempting to flirt with me the whole time. If she'd been a better tank it might have been less annoying. As it was I just tried my best to ignore it.

Anyway we made it through DTK and then reformed for VH. VH is apparently a lot harder to tank than DTK. This makes sense when you are new to tanking. Anyway it was with patience and instruction from the whole group that we got through VH. The two dps we picked up were both alts of tanks. So they were quite good at telling our noob tank what to do on the bosses.

2 comments:

tanthalas said...

Oh crap, I have some catching up to do.

Unknown said...

I wonder if tomorrow, I will have some time to run an instance.

I would really like Ev to hit 77 and get to fly ...