Thursday, September 10, 2009

Patience is its own reward

Well, OK, not really.

But Teltanara gave Kuanchichi a [Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spellpower] and Kuan just banked it.

A couple weeks ago one of the officers gave me grief, why is there only +50 spellpower on Kuan's [Hammer of the Astral Plane]? I said, I don't want to blow the enchant on something that has a lot of upgrades... this is a Naxx 10 weapon off Kel'Thuzad.

Tonight, off the first boss in 25-man Coliseum, [Barb of Tarasque] dropped. It was rolls since we pugged in people, and Kuan won the roll! People were offering me 1,000 gold to trade it to them. But I hearthed, and used the scroll, pretty much as soon as I got the weapon. We had that kind of time; the raid leader talks too much between bosses.

And then, the same people were mad. Becuase they couldn't believe that I got it, and wasn't trading it to them.

Anyhow, now Kuan is wearing a daggar instead of a mace. (It's got the Horde logo on it too.) The +crit hit isn't as bad as it seems, the +hit lets me swap a neck gear in my standard raid set for something with no hit, but crit, and more spellpower.

No comments: