Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ulduar!

With Cataclysm looming so close Kuanchichi and Mornara are looking at achievements they want to have done. In particular they would both like to have a 310% mount and to have killed everything in Ulduar.

I, personally, am of the opinion that Ulduar has the best story/art in the entire Wrath expansion. Naxx is recycled, and TOC is a big round room. Icecrown Citadel gives Ulduar a run for it's money. I like ICC, but I feel that the story in Ulduar is just so well done. And it's certainly more epic than either the Blood or Plague Wings of ICC. Ulduar has the keepers and Yogg. Though XT I could happily throttle.

Anyway, Kuan and Mornara are on their way towards Rusted Proto Drakes. They still have a ways to go, but I think we have a chance of getting it. Granted the harder ones are left, but hey, you've gotta start somewhere.

No comments: