Friday, March 30, 2012

Beta

I just received a Mists of Pandaria Beta Test Invitation. I'm not surprised, I did sign up for the year long pass, after all. However, I will not be taking advantage of this invitation.

First of all, I'm not interested in spoiling the story for myself. I am paying a certain amount of attention the new features, like looting and talents. But I really want the first time I see the story to be when Mornara and Kuan head off to Pandaria.

Secondly, I am a software engineer, and have been a software tester in the past. I can write a fine bug, but I do expect to be handsomely compensated when I do so. I'm uninterested in providing free QA.

I know that some people signed up for the year long pass solely to get a beta invite. However I am more interested in the free Diablo 3. That, I'm looking forward to.

No comments: