Friday, July 26, 2013

Jade Serpent Statue



The Jade Serpent makes me more than a little sad. She is old and tired and ready to be reborn into another body.





There is even a nice new body almost ready for her.


Yu'lon says: A little more jade - the jade you helped to acquire - and it will be finished.
Yu'lon says: With my last breath, I will transfer my life essence into the statue, and a new guardian will be born.
Yu'lon says: Do not be saddened. The cycle is clear - it neither begins nor ends with me.
Yu'lon says: Someday, you may also be called upon to defend all that is dear to you.
Yu'lon says: When that day comes, seek the light and wonder of this world, and fight.
Yu'lon says: We live together, or we die together. All of Pandaria is connected.
Yu'lon says: I grow weary. I must rest now.
Yu'lon says: Good-bye, little one. I will see you soon enough.



But then the Horde and Alliance make trouble. They destroy the almost complete statue and release the Sha of Doubt.



Poor Jade Serpent, she has to wait to be reborn. And poor Jade Forest, it's rather sha infested now.

No comments: