Sunday, July 1, 2007

4 out of 5

really, I have done more this weekend than just play Wow.

but anyhow, Kuan got the [Key of Time] today despite worst tank ever in Durnholde. we called it (called Durnholde!!!) shortly after wipe #5, when the tank said, "I know waht, why don't I focus garding Kuan and keeping him up"

...

normally I would fuss over being unable to heal an instance like Durnholde, even... but jeez, Kuan has +929 heals buffed with pots and fishsticks. I'm pretty sure it's just because of the 7191 AC Kuan was sporting that we didn't wipe MORE. almost every pull I had someone on me...

anyhow, now I just need Thrallmar... and will have a lvl 70 key'd for heroics. (not to mention that nice head slot buff for +heals.) yay! I think my first heroic will be Underbog. Kuan has three quests from Sporeggar in there. although maybe Slave Pens first, just becuase it's easier. or is it? I should be gentle on myself... but I can do that regardless of Thrallmar progress... my next one I guess will be the detested Sethekk. I think Viljo has drops in there or something, and I might have a quest runup... *waves hands vaguely*


migrated from http://drangnon.livejournal.com/761588.html (restricted access)