Thursday, July 19, 2007

channelling one's OCD

me? I got plenty of outlets in which I can divert any tendency towards OCD. I'm a release engineer. I tend to be a perfectionist when I paint. and, I try to get my Wow characters' skills maxxed out. maybe that's one of the reasons warrior drives me nuts. too many weapon bars to skill up per level...!

other people... channel it differently.

On 7/19/07, Shari wrote:
> I gotta say...: sometimes I think I am too completionist with wanting
> all my skill bars to be solid.
>
> but seeing that guy's rep bars, makes me think, I am not, actually too
> completionist. not me! look at him! and shut up.
>
> -shari
>
> On 7/19/07, Chuck wrote:
> > If anyone has the Sword of 1000 Truths its that guy ;-).
> > --Chuck
> >
> >
> > On 7/19/07, Shari wrote:
> > > Google FTW
> > >
> > > http://www.drink.nu/wow/shendralar/
> > >
> > > On 7/19/07, Daniel wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Is there anyone actually exalted with Shen'dralar? A former guild member of
> > > > mine put a lot of work into grinding, and only made it halfway through
> > > > honored.
> > > >
> > > > D


imported from http://drangnon.livejournal.com/770840.html (restricted access)