Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Merge point

so this post will be my first post entered directly in this blog. before now, a bunch of posts will appear that I've been keeping in my LiveJournal with a "warcrack" tag on them. I'm not so sure I should carry over the comments, which are sparse, but on some posts extensive... as I don't pull my punches when pissed at WoW.


anyhow last night I resumed a gaming habit I'd dropped when TBC came out, and took Kuan into the battlegrounds. only ran 3 ABs but won two of them. he has a lot of AB marks in the bank, I discovered! go figure. I wonder, I can't tell in the post-BC Wow world, if turning in the marks gets any Defiler rep at all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't turn in marks for rep.

You can only use them for currency to buy PvP rewards.

draNgNon said...

yah, I kinda figured that, but never checked. is why so many people have the pvp mounts, they get excess marks and mounts don't take honor, just marks.

tanthalas said...

Sweet. :D