Thursday, July 26, 2007

/gquit

This morning at 4:30am all the Hyjal characters migrated from <Knights That Say NI> to <Ancestor Cult>. It really came down to the fact that no matter what guild you are in you can still play with your friends, but if you can't stand someone in your guild you can't get away from them. Also the fact that in an effort to avoid the tremendously annoying person we were logging on when we thought that he might not be there and had entirely stopped playing on Hyjal on Saturday nights.

Additional factors were that we were never going to get a chance to raid. Due to avoiding the annoying person we weren't going to what looks to become a regular Kara raid. And having been told on three separate occasions by two different officers to pug things/run with other guilds it just seems to me to be more logical to get out of <Knights That Say NI>.

I've added the NI people that I still want to run with to my friends list and hopefully they will do the same.

3 comments:

tanthalas said...

Grats! I think. :) This means you'll hopefully get to start doing more end-game content on V and Kuan, yay!

Clara said...

Maybe, it depends on how easily we can get runs with other people. Ancestor Cult is a very small guild. As far as I know there are 5 accounts with characters in it.

It certainly means that there is now a possibility that we can do end-game content. Whereas before there was no possibility. And after all Kuan and Viljo are keyed for all the Heroics and Kara so they can go anywhere.

Patrick said...

I am pondering my options. Of late running stuff with the guild has not been massively satisfying. For all the players that I love (Eli, Sam, Liam/Steph/Stacey), there are others who bug me.

My satisfying runs increasingly come from my friends list these days. It's nice to get requests from really competent folks that I've run with in the past. It means (a) I can run things with excellent groups and (b) they consider me competent as well.

I am also itching to do some more raiding. Explorers is recruiting warlocks, and I am toying with the idea of applying to them with Darsethra until I figure out what to do about Rahlenti & Ni.