Monday, April 18, 2011

Cenarion Druids are Dumb

Cenarion Druids are Dumb. That is the overwhelming impression I'm left with from doing all the Mount Hyjal quests.



You want me to climb a tree, grab an angry and uncooperative bear cub, and hurl it onto a target. You don't think that the cub will maul me or worry that my aim may be off? Nothing could possibly go wrong? Really?!?

Between this quest and the quest a slightly earlier in the zone that has you saving fluffy little animals from the fire, I really wonder if they have any brains at all.

I clearly remember thinking in BC that the Cenarion Expedition was full of stupidity. But, based on Silithus, I had concluded that the Cenarion Circle had sent all of their idiots to Outland. Now it seems that between Outland, Borean Tundra, and now Mount Hyjal my conclusion was erroneous. Perhaps instead the druids in Silithus ran to the horrible and insect filled desert to hide from the stupidity of the rest of the Cenarions?

No comments: