Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Old Crafty

I'm not all that big on fishing. In fact, it's pretty safe to say I think it is dead boring. I only every really started getting it seriously leveled on any character until achieves came out.

Unfortunately for me all the good food for tanking, caster dps, and healing is made from fish. And the caster/healer fish is really hard to catch. So I've dutifully been doing the daily fishing quests. I hadn't really been trying for any achieves.

But then I fished up Old Crafty and got the achieve for catching him.



It turns out that Kuanchichi has been trying to catch him and get that achieve for months, perhaps even years. So there was a bit of anger from the seat next to me. Fortunately for me Kuan caught Old Crafty only a week or so after I did.

No comments: